i have recommended both your hairstyle apps to many people and they have all been impressed. Unfortunately, not everyone gets around to rating and reviewing. So Im speaking for a cluster of women and three award-winning stylists and salon owners.
1. There are NO "80s" hairstyles in here. Maybe 90s, but definitely not 80s. Clearly some people have NO idea what we used to do to our hair--women and men!
2. Im 46 and I didnt come across one single style that looked too immature for me, or even my mother, for that matter.
3. Not everyone has the same face is true, but many of the styles suit more than one face shape. I have run through every style (even short ones which I dont plan on using) with several different pictures of my face and the styles are so face-friendly that I can wear almost every single style in both your apps. My stylist and my cutter both said the same thing. They might not be new styles on the cutting edge (pardon the pun)l I dont know and I dont care. Fads are ugly and theyre what we laugh at 20 years later; classics always find a way to fit in, even if its just a litte. The styles are just lovely. DONT get rid of them.
4. I dont give two hoots about the models. I didnt even notice them--I use MY face not someone elses. I didnt get the app to stare at other people or models; I got it to try on hairstyles on my own face, lol.
6. I wouldve paid more for this app. I tried three others first and they were useless, but this one is fantastic. Even though the reds dont work for me, I am giving it 5 stars. I have red hair, but I use the Clairol color app to change the color because I dont really find any of the reds in the app to look anything like my hair color, but thats nothing new.
6. Sure, more long hair styles, but theres only so much you can do with long hair before you start putting it up, pulling it back, or texturizing the crap out of it and cutting it so it isnt long anymore. There is a decent selection of different styles for all hair lengths now, but more is always better.
7. I also dont think the styles are too formal--some are formal, some are not. For long hair, casual styles are braids, ponytails,, and maybe a messy updo. That would be a very boring app. They suit work and they suit evening events.
Thank you and sorry for being so verbose, but I dont want to see this app get dropped; I want to see more from it.